Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What would be a good foundation for acne-prone skin?

I%26#039;m going to start school again soon and I need to buy a good foundation. My skin is medium with yellow/golden undertones. I want one that would control shine and leave my skin looking radiant. Here I have some that I have in mind.


Tell me which would be better but please don%26#039;t say Bare Minerals or stuff like that because that%26#039;s WAY too expensive for me.





The ones I have in mind are:


Neutrogena Skin Clearing Makeup


Dream Matte Mousse


Maybelline Pure Makeup


Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder Makeup


Almay Clear Complexion|||Okay, DEFINATLY not Dream Matte Mousse. It is way to obvious when you have it on, and when it gets old, it gets chunky and it makes your face look chalky!





I would definately recommand


Maybelline pure.makeup





it is a shine-free foundation with H20, oil free.


it says it%26#039;s 50% water, won%26#039;t clog pores, flawless finish.





I have been using it since it came out and I am very happy with the results. It goes on very light, not oily AT ALL. and I have pretty greasy skin myself, and it works well for me.





You would definately love it if you find your pefect shade (if you can%26#039;t, try blending two shades together!), to finish off the look, lightly dust your face with pressed powder, to help it set.





Hope you find this helpful! Good luck :)|||Definitely mineral makeup, but it doesn%26#039;t have to be Bare Minerals. A container of mineral makeup lasts a long time so you don%26#039;t have to buy as much. Try Sheer Minerals, they%26#039;re less expensive than Bare Minerals but good quality:





http://sheermiracle.com/mineral-makeup/h鈥?/a>





Good luck and God bless!|||Choose Almay Clear Complexion. Its easier on the skin.|||I have oily skin, and the best I have found is Mary Kay medium coverage, but if your skin is realy oily, try the cream to powder or the dual coverage. Also, if you have a concern for price, there are a couple things to think about. Mary Kay works with you to make it affordable. Furthermore, I had very oily acne prone skin, and the %26quot;drugstore%26quot; brands you mentioned always felt like cake ; very thick and heavy. Mary Kay goes a long way, so it is a little more than those you were mentioning, but goes twice as far, so you save money in the long run. or do what I did.....sign up for the discount and get it at half price. www.marykay.com/rebecca|||Im not sure but definitly not maybelline pure makeup|||I use Maybelline Supur Stay Silky with SPF 15. I have oily ance prone skin too ! It works great. It don%26#039;t feel like makeup at all. Good Luck. I have tried everything !! I use the mouse too on the weekends shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment