Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's good powder to use for oily, sensitive, acne prone skin?

Talc free and non comedogenic... cover girl, maybelliene, stuff like that makes me break out|||Please don%26#039;t waste your money on bare minerals. Get something with no bismuth or at least very little. mary kay has none it takes just a dab %26amp; covers really well.|||Look around on eBay at the mineral make-ups there. I personally have the same skin types as you, and the cheaper stuff is awesome! They even carry the extra cover-ups like the green tones to go under your white foundation to level out the colour of pimples, etc. I hope that helps.|||WARNING! Read this blog before taking any action, your answer is right here:


http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps|||nuetrogina.


it has a lot of stuff in it to keep your skin healthy,


i would say maybe medium nude,


or medium beige.


depends on your skin tone|||I would check out the website for bare minerals. They have some really good stuff and it is very mild on the skin.





Good luck :)|||choclate has a lot of oil in it. my skin is a joke. proactive is good|||bare minerals!|||MAC%26#039;s select sheer loose powder. i also have oily skin and it keeps my skin oil free and breakout free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment