Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best foundation out there for acne-prone skin?

I%26#039;m trying to find one that covers well, isn%26#039;t too heavy, and is affordable..and of course won%26#039;t clog pores. Any suggestions?








Thanks :-)|||None. No, I%26#039;m not joking. I realized when I was a teenager that adding foundation to my skin made me break out more. Instead, I decided to start just washing my face and moisturizing it to prevent dryness/flaking...and it worked. I have great skin now and never need make-up...and it%26#039;s 10 years later! My skin just seems to keep getting better. Save money, and save your skin!|||I have acne-prone skin and I use Bare Minerals. It%26#039;s a little more expensive than drug store brands, but totally worth it. It feels very light, doesn%26#039;t clog pores, and doesn%26#039;t leave your skin oily. They say that you can actually sleep in it, but I%26#039;ve only done that a few times after a late night of drinking!|||i have acne too, and i like to use estee lauder foundation, or use bare minerals, which is absolutley amazing, b/c you can even sleep in the makeup!|||Well my face cleaner is called CereVe. And it also has a lotion that will make ur skin softer. That%26#039;s all I know





Hope it Helps!


|||BB cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment