Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Women With Oily/Acne-Prone Skin How Did you stay clear during pregnancy (SUCCESS STORIES 0NLY)?

What products did you use and if you did get a blemish what worked best to spot treat it? Any other tips are welcome...|||I have acne and had 3 kids pg with #4... My acne is MAJORLY less because I use Mary Kay%26#039;s Timewise 3 in 1 cleanser for Oily skin, mary kays%26#039; Oil control lotion, and Acne treatment gel.


I also use the Clarifying mask once a week to dry out any blackheads.|||well my acne wasn%26#039;t too bad before i was pregnant, it was moderate, just breakouts every now and then, mostly around that time of month and i had combination skin [it%26#039;d go from dry to oily all the time]





once i got pregnant, my acne just blew up!! i mean.. it was BADDD! i didn%26#039;t have acne this bad when i went through puperty! seriously! it started after i was about a month and a half along. it covered my face, i looked like a pizza! then it started popping up on my back and chest. and my face had been very VERY oily since becoming pregnant. =(


it was depressingly awful, i defineatly was shedding tears over the issue, i was scared it%26#039;d stay like that till after i delivered!





well i started drinking a gallon of water a day [not originally for the acne reason itself] and i use the velocity facewash and moisterizer by mary-kay at least 2-3 times a day, and after doing this for 3 weeks straight, my acne is completely cleared up from my face, back, and chest!! i seriously have not one pimple on me right now!





i feel so releaved and happy! i feel like myself again! I%26#039;m going to start drinking less water each day bc its hard to always drink a gallon! lol hopfully it won%26#039;t make a difference though.


And that%26#039;s my succuss story! lol =)


Good luck with everything! %26lt;3|||Water. Lots of water. All the products I use dried out my skin like crazy, and the lotions, even the oily skin lotion, made me greasy again. I stopped wearing foundation, wash my skin twice a day with a mild cleanser, and drink ATLEAST three liters of water a day. Once I upped my water, my skin completely cleared up.. i%26#039;d go as far as to say it%26#039;s never been healthier looking. I%26#039;d make diet and hydration fixes before I went out and tried harsh cleansers and creams.|||Proactive is safe for use during pregnancy. I did not have acne before pregnancy and now I am getting a lot of blackheads and small pimples. I use a face wash. I have not found anything that clears my skin 100%.|||I just got oxy pads and witch Hazel. I keep getting them on my chin and I have super oily skin. I use the Oxy in the morning and the witch hazel through out the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment