Saturday, December 26, 2009

Moisturizer for acne prone skin being treated with RX?

I have oily acne prone skin. I have been treating it with Retin-A Micro .1% for the past few weeks. As a result, my skin gets pretty dry around the nose and mouth.





I have been using Neutrogena for sensitive skin as a moisturizer (I also have it with SPF). I%26#039;ve heard from lots of people and a dermatologist that this is a pretty good moisturizer. But it stings my face a little. Can anyone recommend a moisturizer that won%26#039;t do this with the Retin-A?|||I swear by the Neutrogena stuff, but I also like St. Ives as well. Oil of Olay moisturizers are also really gentle. If it%26#039;s stinging your face, it could be that the skin is getting a little damaged with the Retin-A and you might want to apply less to the areas around your mouth and nose or apply the Retin-A every other day instead of every day.|||Drink plently of water.





Home Remedies for Blackheads - How to Treat Blackheads at Home : Check the link below :

No comments:

Post a Comment