Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What makeup should i use for my oily, acne prone skin?

I was wondering if you have any reccomendations for my skin.


i want something that will give me good coverage and maybe not too expensive





idk if there is something i could buy like at a drugstore or something





i have always used everyday minerals but i really dont like the fact that its only available online. so i want to try something new.





so please reccomend me foundations and concealers and any tips you have for my skin. thank you!|||Almay has a makeup foundation (I forget the exact name of it but you can check it out on their website) that is exactly for people with skin like yours. It actually has acne fighting medicine in the liquid foundation. So not only does it have good coverage, dermatologically tested, and long lasting, it%26#039;s fighting any current pimples on your face while you%26#039;re wearing it :-)





I don%26#039;t think it%26#039;s too expensive either. About the same price as all other foundations|||I use mineral makeup. I have the same acne prone skin that gets oily 3-6 hours into the day. I only use pressed mineral foundation. I hate messy loose powder! you know MAC makes a pretty good one it costs like 21- 25 dollars but it lasts a while. they also have a liquid but i havent tried it yet. if you have an even enough skin tone you can try a tinted moisturizer and use concealer wherever you need it. look for skin clearing concealer sticks at the drugstore. keep your face exfoliated and lightly moisturized so you have less places for stuff to build up! for the oily issue i blot my face and re apply a light dust of mineral powder that i carry in my travel makeup bad inside my purse. no matter what people say if you have an uneven complexion you are going to cover it up with makeup. so dont worry about that? just take care of your skin (clean, tone,moisturize) and exflotiate and you will be fine. the best thing i ever learned was not to go to bed without washing your face! they also have pressed mineral makeup at the drugstore now i seen it at target and fred meyers.|||i would use maybelline mousse foundation, it covers skin nicely and makes your skin look very matte and non shiny. they also have concealers and powders, so its all you really need. im not a fan of mineral make up, i find it quite messy. maybelline can be found pretty much everywhere, at boots, superdrug, anywhere like that if you live in the UK, and its an american brand so it will be easy to find there if you live there. good luck|||Just don%26#039;t wear make up.


Trust me, If you have acne it looks better without make up than with it on, it%26#039;s way my obvious,


Plus, it makes your acne worse.


It will be worth it when you acne clears up.





If you HAVE to wear make up, try a concealer stick and put it on spots that need it but no the acne, as it will just aggrevate it.|||For any kind of skin related problem and questions on what kind of make up is needed that would be better for the skin visit this website


www.sdevkumar.qbeautyzone.com





I showed my gf this website and she went nuts.


hope this helped|||dont wear make up when you have acne, you will regret it.


if you want to cover your pimples, use some tinted pimple clearing lotion. that would help a lot while covering your pimples.





you can find them anywhere, just shop around and find a good branded one.

1 comment:

  1. Its really helpful for me, a waiting for more new post. Keep Blogging! thank you.
    Best Moisturizer For acne Prone Skin


    ReplyDelete