Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good toner for sensitive, dry, acne prone skin? I also have very large pores.?

I can see my pores in the mirror very close up, yeah I know its unattractive.|||It depends on the type of acne. Talk to a dermatologist. But what worked for me was tanning. 5 minutes in a tanning bed three times a week took care of most of my acne, especially on the back, chest, and shoulders. my dermatologist prescribed differin gel for my face and it worked to.|||I think using Clearpores and other surface treatment work temporarily. I used to have a lot of acne just like you (all over my body, not just my face) but I find that rubbing all those lotions and cleansers is too much trouble.





Anyway, I came across a study that shows that people from other cultures that eat a good diet almost NEVER have acne...even when they are going through puberty. But as soon as they changed their diets, acne started to flare up like crazy.|||DONT USE TONER!!!!!


it will ony dry out your skin even more!!!


get a good facial cleanser and saty away from deep clean ones with little beads in them.....


they are really drying too


try neotrogena grapefruit cleanser it%26#039;s great and will have the same effects of toner without dryness and it will help rid you of your acne





MCO

No comments:

Post a Comment