Saturday, December 26, 2009

If you have acne prone skin what moisturizer with SPF do you use?

my skin is acne-prone and oily, and Im looking for a good moisturizer w/ SPF to wear under my makeup.|||Wexler. It%26#039;s a new product they sell at Bath %26amp; Body Works, but it works really really good. My face cleared up in a day. I can feel it cleaning my face, as I%26#039;m washing it.





It%26#039;s even something Oprah likes!|||Olay has awesome moisturizer for acne prone skin|||My sister-in-law has really bad acne and she uses Proactive. She swears by the moisturizer and it has spf.|||Neutrogena. There is one for acne prone with SPF under Healthy Skin-|||Try Avon Anew Brightening moisturizer with spf. I urge my clients to buy it because it works well. Its not too oily and not to dry also it helps fade the acne black spots

No comments:

Post a Comment