Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are some good ways to treat rough red marred acne prone skin?

My skin is very unforgiving, and it%26#039;s becoming increasingly reddened. I am using facial moisturizer now, which helps to temporarily brighten my complexion, but it is very important to me to actually


smooth my complexion and get rid of the red marks while keeping acne away.





Thanks for your responses|||Here%26#039;s the dealeo on acne. Trust me, I%26#039;ve had it REALLY BAD a few years back. Just listen to me.





First of all, the first mistake a lot of people make is STRESS. While yes, I understand, I was there. Acne may cause you to freak out sometimes. It%26#039;s normal, but you HAVE TO GET OUT THERE. You%26#039;ll get used to it, and so will other people, they%26#039;ll know that that%26#039;s how you are. And you%26#039;ll get comfortable with your skin, which will reduce it. If you really cannot face people, buy some sort of foundation that can help blend your skin tone and make it look a little more even. But remember, NO STRESS. It%26#039;s scientifically proven that stress causes acne.





Second, as what concerns products/topicals. I%26#039;ve tried them all! In this order: Oxy, Neutrogena, Proactiv, Clean and Clear and finally Neutrogena again. I haven%26#039;t had much success with topicals at all, but you have to remember, the GOLDEN RULE.





No matter what product you%26#039;re using, you MUST USE IT RELIGIOUSLY. As in like, 2 times a day EVERY DAY. or maybe even 3 times a day if needed.(Also, if you%26#039;re willing to spend a lot of money, you can get chemical peels or other procedures, but I would only recommend this as last resort)





Finally, last but definately not least. The thing that HELPED ME THE MOST...





Water. LOTS, AND TONS OF WATER!


All I drank is water, and very rarely some sort of healthy juice. Water is what really saved me, even when you%26#039;re not thirsty, shove a glass of water down your throat.





Remember, you%26#039;re not alone. Good luck.|||Bio oil can help the red marks. The general redness can be helped by eating food which reduces inflammation, such as fish with omega-3 fatty acids (salmon, sardines) and green leafy vegetables. You must also drink 8 glasses of water a day, no exceptions.|||I suggest you Neaclear liquid oxygen.This new acne scar treatment promotes optimal healing and can be used on all types of acne scars yielding dramatic scar reduction within weeks.


For more informations read Here:http://www.acne-removal-scar.net/acne-sc鈥?/a>|||


Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment