Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mac or clinique foundation for oily acne prone skin? Want flawless non cakey coverage?

I have very oily skin with acne. I need a great foundion AND concealer from either mac or clinique. I%26#039;ll be going there tomorrow and need some ideas to suggest to the lady. And my skin tone is pretty fair. I wear a nuetral to fair in the powder I use now. Please help everyone, thanks!|||Mac is very good. I prefer MAC.


Apply your concealer using a brush. You might want to ask for a brush to apply it with aswelll if you dont have one.


Also Mac have soooo many shades they are more likely to get a close match.


I use their little pots of concealer in NC20 and NC30. You can get the concealer in a pot or in a stick. They also have SPF in too.


Happy shopping x|||I use MAC%26#039;s %26quot;Studio Fix%26quot; in N5(That%26#039;s right in between fair an neutral). I have SUPER oily skin, and this does the trick. It uses the oils in your skin to make your skin dewy, not oily. It doesn%26#039;t go on cakey, unless you plaster yourself with it. It also doesn%26#039;t clog up pores. pair it with a good concealer, and your set!|||I work at mac, we have a product for people of your skin type.


The product is called %26quot;studio fix%26quot; it%26#039;s a foundation that comes in a compact.Like other foundation you have to get your color macthed then you good to go.It will decrease the oil and not clog pores,what%26#039;s better!?





hope this helps.|||I have oily, acne prone skin and I use Clinique. It%26#039;s great and it feels really light. I%26#039;m not a huge fan of MAC but it%26#039;s not bad. Clinique is the best I%26#039;ve found. I also use Neutrogena cleanser with a night and a day moisturizer... it%26#039;s really helped my skin be way less oily.|||try this...http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> its ment for oily skin.|||I dont know much about Mac or Clinique, but any type of mineral foundation would suit you. It give a flawless complexion, and wont clog your pores if you cleanse afterwards.|||Sorry i dont know about mac and clinique but im the exact same way and i use a sheer buff from lancome.

No comments:

Post a Comment