Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Women With Oily/Acne-Prone Skin How Did you stay clear during pregnancy (SUCCESS STORIES 0NLY)?

What products did you use and if you did get a blemish what worked best to spot treat it? Any other tips are welcome...|||I have oily skin and it breaks out a bit when I am about to get my period. When I got pg I had the most glowing non oily awesome skin!!! not a single zit or anything, just smooth and oil free.





I just washed it regularly with a foamy neutral soap, and I also bought (a rather expensive but well worth it) sunblock for oily skin, since I didn%26#039;t want to get my face all tainted with those horrible pg patches.|||Well I have pretty acne-prone skin %26amp; I really always did as a teen.. It cleared up by the time I was about 18 but now that I%26#039;m pregnant I feel like I%26#039;m a 14 year old kid again with my skin!!!





I keep it clean and clear by washing it daily with St. Ives Apricot Scrub for acne-prone skin and as for spot treatment of blemish%26#039;s, I use a dab of my sister%26#039;s ProActiv refining mask ... she does the whole ProActiv system but I find that it%26#039;s way to expensive and it really dry%26#039;s your skin out but it DOES keep the acne away... my sis used to have it real bad but since using ProActiv she has beautiful skin so I just borrow her stuff when my skin gets really bad.|||My dermatologist told me that your not supposed to use any acne topicals while being pregnant. but maybe talk to your doctor about it.





can you help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Use glycerin soap after opening your pores with steam. Then, once a week, use a clay mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment