Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best facial cleanser for oily/acne prone skin?

What is the best cleanser that cleans deep down into pores and removes dirt, oil, and makeup, that also kills bacteria that causes acne breakouts while it tones skin?|||I have oily skin too so I know it can be a pain (especially in summer). Here are some causes of oily skin and also my personal regimen for getting rid of oil. Hope it helps. Good luck. =)





Several things can cause oily skin: heredity, diet, hormonal levels, pregnancy, humidity, hot weather, and in women; cosmetics and birth control pills.





On the plus side, your skin will age slower =) but on the negative side, oily skin promotes enlarged and clogged pores, black heads and sometimes acne.








To cleanse your oily skin, use oil-based cleansers because they dissolve oil (an example would be: Forever Young, Emollient Facial Cleanser; you can find it here: http://www.opcforyourhealth.com/fy_clean鈥?/a> ) and hot water (this also helps to dissolve oil).





For moisturizing (which you still need to do鈥?unless you want more wrinkles when you get older), use oil-free moisturizers (an example would be: Physicians Formula, Oil Control, Oil Free Moisturizer; You can find it here: http://www.ulta.com/control/product/~pro鈥?/a> ). This will help to maintain a shine-free complexion.





Another good way of absorbing oils is clay or mud masks. If you have sensitive skin, look for white or rose colored clays. Once or twice a week you should use a clarifying mask to remove build up.|||Ive heard biore is good or noxema ive tried noxema but since i didnt have oily skin it made my skin kinda dry|||Oily skin:


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1676.鈥?/a>|||I have the same kind of skin so in the shower first I use St. Ives Apricot scrub blemish %26amp; blackhead control oil fee (walmart sells this for like $3.50), I use the scrub like every other day and then I wash my face right after with Noxzema triple clean anti-bacterial lathering cleanser (also at walmart for like $4.00). Using the scrub before you wash your face takes all of the dead skin cells off also and lets the cleanser clean your face better. I seen it in cosmo. It really works well!!!!!!! I promise, try it and see!!!!|||I use Burt%26#039;s Bees Garden Tomato Complexion Soap, and follow it with their Garden Tomato toner. My skin has been really clear since I started using it. I love it!|||I find that more people suffer form an internal bacterial infection that makes blemishes . don%26#039;t over treat your skin topically. Try asking a derm or doc about a prescription for an anti-bacterial that you injest in pill form.|||ten-0-six|||i like olay cleansers.|||I have very oily skin too. I%26#039;m 26 and I still get breakouts. I%26#039;ve taken to using just plain old Safegaurd brand soap. I got sick of throwing my money away on stuff that didn%26#039;t work so I gave up and just started using soap and water. When I shower, I lather the soap on my face and try to leave it on as long as I can (until it starts to drip into my eyes). Then I rinse it off in really hot water. My skin is really smooth now and I have fewer breakouts. It%26#039;s a very cheap and simple solution so it can%26#039;t hurt to try unless you%26#039;re sensitve mabye.|||you can use proactiv, Jessica Simpson uses it

No comments:

Post a Comment