Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I know Cetaphil is good for acne prone skin, but does it acutally gets rid of acne?

Why Cetaphil is recommended for acne prone skin is because it%26#039;s very gentle. There aren%26#039;t any fragrances or harsh chemicals. It doesn%26#039;t have an acne fighting product in it - and I wouldn%26#039;t recommend it for women - my boss (the aesthetician at my salon) says it doesn%26#039;t remove make-up well.|||no it%26#039;s doesn%26#039;t, but the clinique 3 step system did work for me, even though it took about 2 months to get the reults I wanted, but now, I do%26#039;t use anything else =]|||oh trust me it didnt work on me so y would it work on anybody else..good luk|||i%26#039;ve heard cetaphil is about the best otc products for your face. my dermatologist reccomended it to me and she hands out free samples.


try this website:


http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Acne|||try using Clinique 3 step.Make sure you get your skin type.It works so great.|||My advice...Stop the breakouts and use something that is actually good for your skin. I have been using Nu Skin Clear Action庐 and it doesn%26#039;t compare to any other. My skin chemistry changes all of the time and I still never have a problem.





Here%26#039;s the site check it out.|||You have to attack acne where it starts, with your diet. For me, diet was the cause and solution. Topical medications fight the symptoms. Start by eliminating trans fats and eating more fruits and vegetables. Once you start cleaning up the inside of your body, by eating properly, the outside of your body (your skin) will be get cleaned up too. I started a website to document my problem and solution.





http://www.fredstown.com/acne.html





You might find it helpful to read my story. Just remember to eat an all natural/organic diet with lots of fruits and vegetables. Stay away from processed foods. Use mild, all natural cleansers and don%26#039;t pick at your face. Get lots of sleep and enough water for your body weight. Remember, clean body = clean skin. While you%26#039;re waiting for your skin to clear, remind yourself that acne is a challenge that you will overcome soon. Once you%26#039;re rid of it, tell all your friends how you did it. That%26#039;s what I%26#039;m doing. God Bless.|||I don%26#039;t think so. I use it as a body wash and it is great. I use Clean %26amp; Clear for my acne. Cleanser, Astringent, Mosturizer, etc.|||go to your doctors and theyll give you somethin


until then i%26#039;d keep your head down.|||not that good|||No. It isn%26#039;t made to heal acne. It is just a very mild cleanser. Your skin wont get irritated, but that%26#039;s about it.|||try arbonne clear advantage. the best acne line with no chemicals everything is all natural and you%26#039;ll be pleased


myladybeau.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment