Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Which supplement is good for acne-prone skin?

I am 26 and i still get acne breakouts. I have oily skin. I regularly take vit C %26amp; E. I heard there are supplements for acne prone skin. Which would you recommend?|||i take tetracycline. its prescription though|||Do you have skin care routines? I have oily, acne prone skin myself. I use a gentle - non-soap cleanser - low alcohol astringent - and an oil free moisturizer. I now eat healthy and stay hydrated. Most of my acne now is stress related and it goes away fast.





If you take care of your skin and your break outs are still harsh, that%26#039;s when you%26#039;d need to go to a dermatologist.





As for supplements, I hear red grapes are good. Probably due to their antioxidants. So...anything with an antioxidant formula. I%26#039;d recommend just eating a lot of berries.





Thanks for noting the area. I don%26#039;t know if my added advice would help much, but the chin is a stress acne area. I suppose, try to find ways to relax. It%26#039;s hard to overcome stress acne any other way if that is the case for you.|||well wash your face every day to keep your skin oil free. try 2-3 times a day. dont use proactive or any thing special. keep it simple to soap and water. and when it comes to drying.. dry really well untill theri isnt a drop of water on your face!! and your nose is shiney!!|||I agree with Christine C. I also recommend this. %26quot;The Missing Ingredient for Good Health%26quot;%26lt;a href=%26quot;http://9d551mknwtuf5n0hpd68g6znsk.… target=%26quot;_top%26quot;%26gt;Click Here!%26lt;/a%26gt;|||proactiv.|||Tea Tree oil works wonders. You can find it at some health food stores.|||Add vitamin A to your mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment