Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats the best moisturizer for oily acne prone skin?

I need a moisturizer to use at the end of my reimen and I want to know whats the best OTC moisturizer for oily acne prone skin to use at the end of my regimen. Thankss :]|||Biore is a great brand - i think its called the lightweight daily moisturizer with SPF 15


its reallly good stuff


try it!|||Olay|||If You have really bad acne, the best thing you can do is not put anything on your skin other than face cream untill your skin has cleared up a little.


x|||Pro-Active moisturizer|||Try Black Opal%26#039;s Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion|||%26quot;Pure Focus%26quot; by Lancome, it%26#039;s the best moisturizer I have tried for oily skin. I started using it a month ago and it%26#039;s amazing. It prevents my face from getting all oily and shiny, no need 4 make-up :).|||I don%26#039;t know the best but these are good:


Olay for sensitive skin oil-free.


Clean%26amp;Clear dual-action oil-free.


See the reviews on www.makeupalley.com|||olive oil

No comments:

Post a Comment