Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a good moisturizer for acne-prone skin?

My skin is like combination and I have acne but not really bad,


And I used to use some Dove moisturizer I think but I think it had oil in it so it didn%26#039;t do much for my skin.


Anyone know a good one I can buy at a drugstore or walmart?|||Sandi B, I started having really bad acne problems beginning when I was in college. I had acne on my back that was really making me self-concious. I tried Proactiv, Zyporex, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with so-so results. I wound up visitng a local dermatologist. After 4 months nearly all of my acne cleared up. I suggest you try differnent products until you find one that works for your body type. http://www.goodinternetdeals.com/Acne.html|||I use the sensitive skin lotion that Olay makes. I think they%26#039;re calling it something odd now... *Goes to get the bottle*





It%26#039;s called %26quot;Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid%26quot;. xD Wowsers.





Anyway, it%26#039;s a very nice, light, oil-free moisturizer that works well with acne-prone skin. And it doesn%26#039;t cost that much, too.





If you don%26#039;t like that, just make sure you get a lotion that is oil-free, non-comedogenic (doesn%26#039;t clog pores), and preferably fragrance- and color-free as well.|||Acne are the most common skin problem, which usually appear in the teenage due to hormonal imbalance in the body. Oily skin is more prone to get pimples and acne on it. When the problem is severe acne can appear on the neck, face, back, shoulders, chest and arms.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .|||I had the same problem. There is a lot of junk out there - but I found this stuff that got rid of my


acne in 3 days..... Here is the review I found on it..





webreviewpanel.com/index.php?id=75|||i understand :\ its horrible isnt it. what works for me is oilatum which is very good, its like 20 pound to buy but free from ur doc. hot water is good and BIO-OIL, its amazing. :)|||Any moisturizer is great as long as it;s non comogenic and it officially says it on the bottle.|||plain old H2O hot water will open all your pores

No comments:

Post a Comment