Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best moisturizer for sensitive, acne-prone skin?

On recommendation from my dermatologist, I tried Eucerin facial moisturizer for sensitive skin it also contains an SPF. It is the first product that hasn%26#039;t irritated my skin or felt really greasy.|||Proactiv Solution is very good.I%26#039;m mixed so i was worried that i would have bad acne i started using practiv and i always get compliments on my skin.It exfoliates your skin getting off that dead skin and it reveals beautiful skin,polished and skin that is glowing.But what i do every night is i use Palmer%26#039;s cocoa butter and my skin looks and feel beautiful.|||I like Oil of Olay age-defying moisturizer with spf 15. I have super oily skin and it doesn%26#039;t break me out. Also Olay regenerist thermal skin polisher keeps my face soft and smooth (no bumps!) Love that stuff!|||I use Neutrogena for sensitive skin. It%26#039;s oil-free and not very expensive. I really like it.|||try DERMAVEEN OR SORBOLENE CREAM|||Since I started using Oil of Olay for Sensitive skin I have had less breakouts then ever before. It is really light and gentle, it won%26#039;t clog your pores.|||Buy Proactiv庐 Solution - Acne Skin Care


Buy Proactiv庐 Solution - used by millions to help fight breakouts and get clear skin. From people like you to superstars like Vanessa Williams and Jessica Simpson. Get it now at Acne.com.


www.acne.com|||Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel. I use it twice a day and I have no problems for my acne.|||.|||I use cetaphil SPF 15. I like it very much. Not oily and doesn%26#039;t irritate my skin.|||something oil free|||try e45

No comments:

Post a Comment